About Us

Melton Motors Co was established pre World War II by George Melton. To support the war effort, the country came to a halt and the store closed. He rebuilt post war in 1946 as George Melton and Sons with his boys Harold and Lloyd on what is now the Missouri St. service department for Melton Sales Inc. George was passionate about vehicles and planted the love of cars to what is now 5 generations of family that still own and operate the dealership today.